The Heritage Advisor is a one-stop, twice-monthly newsletter keeping you and your organization up-to-date on what’s new in the King County history field and beyond. Subscription is free, and you will receive regular updates on:
- AKCHO programs and workshops
- Grants and funding opportunities
- Heritage news and new resources in the field
- Professional development opportunities
- Job openings for heritage workers in King County
- Advocacy opportunities for the heritage field
- And more!
AKCHO members are automatically subscribed to the Heritage Advisor. Non-members are welcome to sign up here.
To read previous editions of the Heritage Advisor, check out the Heritage Advisor Archive.