Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 – 10:30 AM – 1 PM
Host: Museum of Flight
Address: 9404 E. Marginal Way S; 98108
AKCHO is very pleased to announce that the keynote at our AKCHO Annual Meeting, on Tuesday, January 30, will be a panel examining the impact of Edward Curtis and exploring topics such as how photographs from an outsider can influence perceptions. The event also includes a short business meeting, updates on several local heritage initiatives around King County, and a luncheon. The meeting will be held at the Museum of Flight.
On the day of the meeting, doors open and check-in begins at 10 AM. The meeting will run from 10:30 AM – 1 PM. Following the lunch, everyone is welcome to self-tour the museum and / or attend the 4Culture Heritage Projects funding program workshop. The workshop will take place in the Lockwood Boardroom from 1 to 2 PM.
Please plan to join us! Cost is $35/person for payments postmarked or paid via PayPal by January 20. (Don’t procrastinate – after January 20, the cost goes up to $40/person.)
Invitations will be mailed out at the beginning of January, or you can simply click on the Annual Meeting invitation posted in the right column on the home page of our website to find the invitation/registration form – you can pay via check or PayPal. (Note: if you pay online, you still will need to send in the registration form via regular mail or to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The Museum of Flight is located adjacent to Boeing Field.
- Take Interstate 5 to Exit 158.
- Turn right on East Marginal Way.
- Enter the Museum lot a half mile down the road, on your right.
- Convenient free parking is located next to the Museum. Park in the lot on the east side of East Marginal Way.
- Take METRO Bus #124 from Downtown Seattle or Tukwila Station.
- Get off at the stop directly in front of the Museum of Flight.
- Use Metro’s tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/ for more information about bus routes.